In compliance with the provisions of the LSSI of May 10, 2014, we inform you that our website https://www.lidermark.es (the “Website”) uses a technology called” cookies ”In order to collect information about the use of the Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on our Website and the sites visited just before and after it.
Type of cookies used on the Website
Our Website uses the cookies described below:
- Third-party analytical cookies
- On our Website we also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users of our Website interact. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users. More information about Google Analytics cookies and information about privacy.
- Together with our server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users who visit our Website and those parts of it that are most popular. Thanks to them, we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website). Third-party cookies are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
- We include below the link to the Google website where you can see the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs and their expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ cookie-usage? hl = en
By browsing and continuing on our Website, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disable and block cookies
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings that allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The practical majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Withdraw my consent
For more information about deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2 Modification of cookie settings and adjustments.
Changes in Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy was last updated on October 14, 2014.