THE INTEGRATED POLICY:
I. LIDERMARK It is committed to adapting and maintaining its current Integrated System, to the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2004 standards.
The fundamental guidelines and principles of our company are based on the following aspects:
- Guarantee the satisfaction of our clients and compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- The establishment, review and communication within the organization of a framework of general objectives and Integrated Policy.
- The development of training programs and the provision of the necessary resources.
- The periodic review of the Integrated System to assess its suitability, adequacy and effectiveness, as well as a tool to establish continuous improvements within the system itself.
II. The basic policy on quality is based on the following 4 principles:
- Standardization of the means and equipment of the company.
- Loyalty of both customers and employees.
- Continuous improvement of all our services and processes.
- Self-control and zero defects in all company processes.
III. The basic policy on environment is based on the following 7 principles:
- Promote environmental sensitivity and responsibility.
- The adoption of prevention and control measures for tasks with environmental repercussions, through the identification of significant environmental aspects.
- Creation of a spirit that motivates both employees and suppliers to minimize environmental impact.
- Control the consumption of natural resources, the generation of waste and their segregation.
- Involve suppliers and subcontractors in environmental improvement.
- Social and transparent commitment regarding all the activities of the company.
- Research and development of environmentally friendly products.
IV. This Policy is available to all company personnel, collaborators and to the general public.