[fixed / s and / or mobile / s], WhatsApp, addresses on social networks, fax / es, website). In some cases, bank details. IP, navigation data, statistics, etc. Data on family relationships, opposing claimants or defendants, companies, etc., as necessary for the judicial procedure.
TRANSFERS AND ASSIGNMENTS
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation or express authorization of the interested party.
Your data will be transferred to the tax agency, tax consultancy, software maintenance company, and, according to the orders and their nature, public industrial property offices (OEPM, EUIPO, OEP, WIPO, National Offices), engineers for the preparation of technical reports on patents and / or utility models and / or judicial bodies according to the cases and / or prosecutors of the courts and / or professional associations in any case.
Your data may be disclosed to processors:
- Accounting-tax advice: Decyde, Empresa, Cultura, Deporte SL, CIF: B73904781, Gran Vía Escultor Salzillo nº 8, 1st stair, 1st D 30.004 MURCIA, Tlf .: +868 95 48 38. E-mail: info @ decyde.es.
- Maintenance of physical and virtual industrial property databases: Grupo 10 Empresarial Ip Software SLU, CIF B-79538427, C / Joaquín Turina, 2, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, 28224, 913 528 538, support @ grupo10. com
- Maintenance of physical and virtual legal databases: Editorial Tirant Lo Blanch, S.L., C / Artes Gráficas, 14, Bajo derecho, Tel. 963610048, 46010, Valencia, email@example.com
- Study, research and drafting of technical patent reports: JESANA PATENTES, S.L., B98512858, Av. Dr. Tomás Sala, 12/8, 46017, Valencia, 963781942, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attorney of the Courts of Murcia: Álvaro Conesa Fontes, NIF 27.484.313-A, Madre de Dios, 2-4º Izda, 30004, MURCIA
In any case, when the transfer is not necessary for the correct provision of the contracted service, in the data collection forms we will inform the User of the purpose of the treatment and the identity or sectors of activity of the possible assignees of personal data, previously offering the User the possibility of accepting or not this assignment.
International data transfers
No data transfers will be made to third countries, except when it is necessary to process the industrial property rights of the interested party in those countries and must be sent to services or public property offices industrial in these countries or international or to correspondents to whom it is necessary to request their collaboration because it is necessary or convenient to act before said services or offices or, previously, to request estimates and information, in the latter case when the delivery of data is strictly necessary so that such information and budget can be prepared and always with the consent and knowledge of the interested party.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or as long as your relationship with the company and / or its professionals is maintained or while it is not its deletion is requested by the interested party. And, unless its deletion is expressly requested, even later, the data will remain blocked for the attention of possible responsibilities or claims during the periods that result from the applicable legislation. The general term of data retention for contractual relationships born from October 7, 2015 is 8 years (5 years prescription of liability + 3 of blocking)
Rights (of interested natural or legal persons)
- Right to request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion
- Right to request the limitation or opposition of its treatment.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to claim before the supervisory authority
- You can exercise your rights at the following address: C / Obispo Frutos, 1 B – 2º A, 30003, Murcia, Spain, +34 696 430504, email@example.com
- Antivirus programs (Avast and others)
- Firewall (Microsoft Defender and others)
- Doors of environments where computers and other devices with strictly closed data appear while they are not being worked on or the person responsible for them is not present.
- Backups in the cloud and in pendrive
- Destruction of physical documents with data written using a paper shredder
- Destruction of data in computer files by computer deletion of them.
Children under 18 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out. through the Website by the minors in their charge, including filling in the forms with the personal data of said minors and marking, where appropriate, the boxes that accompany them.
THIRD PARTY SITES